Aqualete Industries investment in protecting the integrity of the aquifer and improving the environment is carried over in the design of our water treatment systems.
We have pioneered the science of accelerated sedimentation using our dual-angle, inclined plate hydrodynamic particle separator. This patent-pending technology is unique to Aqualete Industries and is found in all our stormwater and soil erosion and sediment control systems.
Aqualete Industries is the parent holding company for Storm Drain Technologies and Starr Water Treatment Systems. The corporate headquarters, along with the manufacturing and assembly facilities for Aqualete Industries, are located in Ocean, New Jersey.
- Is an accessible, affordable, tow-behind accelerated sedimentation device;
- Keeps you compliant with EPA discharge regulations;
- Is able to discharge treated water back on site, into a nearby roadway or into any downstream location;
- Has a peak flow rate of 375 GPMs with gravels and 120 GPMs with heavy clays;
- Sediment Control & Dewatering Approvals: Sediment Basin Maintenance, Pre-treatment for Site Remediation, Construction Site Discharge, Accelerate Dredge Material Dry-Time and Trench Discharge.
Pollutant & Hydrocarbon Reduction Approvals: MTD Clean-Out & Maintenance, Car, Truck & Heavy Machinery Washing, Construction Equipment Washing, Marina & Boat Basin Maintenance and Oil/Water Separation.
- Keeps projects on time and on schedule; saving your company time and money.
- Uses a vertical treatment sequence, which means its uses a smaller footprint;
- Is ideal for areas with high water tables and areas that are highly developed;
- Lowest cost MTD on the market;
- Doesn’t require any head pressure for peak performance;
- Can be installed on-line and off-line.