A tow-behind unit, the WTS2000 can be transported via pick-up truck, is built of marine-grade stainless steel and can be operated by any worker on your site.
It is approved by the State Soil Conservation Committee for use as a portable sediment tank and by the Department of Environmental Protection for use in decanting water from manufactured treatment devices (MTDs).
The WTS2000 is an improvement upon existing options because it does not face the same challenges that plague other devices.
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Control
- MTD Cleanout and Maintenance
- .316 marine grade stainless steel
- No moving parts
- Uses no chemicals or replaceable filters
- Portable, trailer-mounted
- Saves time and money
- Third-party verification
- Keeps projects on schedule
- Easy to set-up and clean
- Ensures compliance with state and federal discharge regulations
- Handles high volumes of water quickly and effectively
(rear view) Starr Water Treatment Systems WTS2000.