Full-Time Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant
Aqualete is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant to handle AP/AR and work directly with our accounting firm. Candidate will also be responsible for supporting small executive team. Hours are 8:30-5pm Monday-Friday. Candidate must be reliable, thorough and be able to work independently.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Presents findings to Board of Directors.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Proficient in QuickBooks Pro 2013 and Microsoft Excel; Experience in Microsoft Office Suite a must; attention to detail, confidentiality, and thoroughness.
$30,000 - $42,500 annually
Aqualete Industries is currently seeking a full-time Receptionist/Office Administrator to provide support for all personnel in our Ocean, New Jersey office. Hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Answering phones
- Greeting guests
- Maintaining executive calendars
- Supporting staff in project-based work
- Data entry
- Meeting preparation/break down.
The ideal candidate will take initiative to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously. The candidate should possess excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and demonstrate follow through on all assigned work. The candidate must be experienced using the Microsoft Office productivity suite and have exposure to web-based Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM). Experience using Quickbooks is a plus. The candidate must also have a reliable form of transportation to complete office errands.