Storm Drain Technologies, a subsidiary of Aqualete Industries, manufactures and distributes a product line specializing in the capture, treatment, and release of stormwater runoff.
These Systems are designed to achieve superior pollutant removal and nutrient reduction and meet the allowable stormwater release rate of any contributory drainage area. Our focus is on infrastructure retrofit, redevelopments, new developments, and stormwater treatment for municipalities and private sector projects.
We have the best debris, silt, sand, nutrient, and hydrocarbon reduction rates of any system on the market.
- TSS Removal Rate: minimum 50-80%
- Hydrocarbon and Heavy Metal: minimum 95%
- Nutrient Reduction: minimum 20-25%
- Lowest material installation cost per treated acre of any stormwater BMP on the market
- Sophisticated design means versatility in installation and application
- Simple, cost-effective maintenance
- Demonstrated contaminant reduction rates far beyond our competition, including nitrogen and phosphorus
- Uses no chemicals, electricity or replaceable filters